[Bf-docboard] Blender Manual CSS tests

Tobias Heinke heinke.tobias at t-online.de
Mon Apr 4 21:32:24 CEST 2016

Hello everyone,

|> Custom toctree:
I only wanted to show a prototype (boxes in boxes).
The problem is, it's automatic and general.
I don't get the CSS classes from the Python (Sphinx) to optimize it
selectively (tree depth).
Every configuration of the flexbox algorithm has its down sides:
Stretch horizontally or vertically.

I found a config. that removes the big empty introduction blocks.
In this case the price is a brick like structure - not an even grid,
because the text isn't wrapping.
     (tried already: make <a> also flex)
Maybe someone has an idea how to force the text to wrap, but just a
little bit?

Known issues:
Under 200px screen width the text was pushed over the border. Now the
overflow is set to hidden - still not optimal.
     (- theme: body padding is static)(or stop shrinking at defined
width with media query)
Still empty space on full size:
http://blender-manual.readthedocs.org/painting_sculpting/

I moved the color encoding from the border to background color:
Should be more intuitive now.

|> Home header:
I copied the blender.org header into manual-home:
http://blender-manual.readthedocs.org/contents/
Shrunk down to half size.

|> Section descriptions:
Creates two columns reference is: https://docs.python.org/3/
Preview:
http://blender-manual.readthedocs.org/animation/introduction/#animation-fundamentals
This is primarily made for home and has to be applied manually anyway.

Thanks for this great possibility to show previews , Aaron.
Except the toctree everything is final. So feedback is appreciated.

Tobias