[Bf-docboard] Added the Topic of Modes to Modeling Intro

gandalf3 zzyxpaw at gmail.com
Thu Sep 24 23:52:42 CEST 2015

Phab has multiple "projects", and there are projects for both blender
and the blender manual.

The instructions here:
blender.org/manual/about/contribute.html#submit-patches suggest sending
a mail to this mailing list in order to notify people that you have
submitted a patch for review on phab.

On 09/24/2015 02:47 PM, Ethos Erlanger wrote:

> I am trying to follow the instructions found in the
> http://meta.blender.stackexchange.com/q/859/599 post, but they direct
> me to the main developers site where my impression is that the work
> that is being done there is the actual coding of Blender, not the
> editing of the Reference Manual.
>
> I did create a task and assigned it to me and added my diff file. I
> hope these were the right steps.
>
> Also, the Blender Reference Manual actually says to submit changes for
> the manual to this bf-docboard, so I am confused – did the process
> change and the Manual needs to be edited in that particular area? Are
> there other parts of the documentation about the process of
> contributing to the Reference Manual that need to be synchronized?
>
> Ethos Erlanger

-gandalf3