[Bf-docboard] Define n-D Space

Ethos Erlanger ethos.erlanger at comcast.net
Sat Sep 26 02:55:47 CEST 2015

In the Glossary of the Manual, there is a definition of the term "Axis" and
in that definition there is a term that is not found in the Glossary and I
am unable to find any definition anywhere on the web.

Axis  --  A reference line which defines coordinates along one cardinal
direction in n-D space.

I am not equipped to define "n-D space", and I am not the best person to
re-define Axis in the context of Blender.

1)    Someone please re-define "Axis"

2)    Someone please define "n-D space and add that to the Glossary

3)    Clarify that "n-D" in the context of Blender would mean 3-D or 3D

4)    Let me know that the Glossary entry for "Axis" is mine to edit and I
will edit the entry to me more of a classic definition based on the
Cartesian coordinate system with some adaptation specific to my
understanding of the Blender environment

Ethos Erlanger