[Bf-docboard] Added the Topic of Modes to Modeling Intro

Ethos Erlanger ethos.erlanger at comcast.net
Thu Sep 24 23:47:12 CEST 2015

I am trying to follow the instructions found in the
http://meta.blender.stackexchange.com/q/859/599 post, but they direct me to
the main developers site where my impression is that the work that is being
done there is the actual coding of Blender, not the editing of the Reference
Manual.

I did create a task and assigned it to me and added my diff file. I hope
these were the right steps.

Also, the Blender Reference Manual actually says to submit changes for the
manual to this bf-docboard, so I am confused - did the process change and
the Manual needs to be edited in that particular area? Are there other parts
of the documentation about the process of contributing to the Reference
Manual that need to be synchronized?

Ethos Erlanger