[Bf-docboard] I'm set up to help, but where to start?

Ryan Sweeney sween119 at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 20 22:00:33 CET 2015

Hi there,
I followed all the instructions on how to get set up with python TortoiseSVN and I have done the pip and sphinx stuff, too.
Do I merely troll the manual for something I think should change or is there a list somewhere? I saw the change requests on developer.blender.org, but I am new to all this and I am not sure if I should touch those or not.
I hope by offering to help I am not causing more work. I'll be fine once I get rolling.
Ryan