[Bf-docboard] I'm set up to help, but where to start?

Greg Zaal gregzzmail at gmail.com
Wed Jan 21 09:23:48 CET 2015

Hey Ryan,

Glad to have your help :)

Any task from the list
<https://developer.blender.org/maniphest/?statuses=open&allProjects=PHID-PROJ-c4nvvrxuczix2326vlti#R>
that doesn't have someone assigned to it is up for grabs - you're welcome
to do any of them. Just remember to assign it to yourself so that others
will know not to do that one too (by changing the action to "Reassign /
Claim" (screenshot <http://i.imgur.com/VOB33KE.png>) and clicking the
Submit button)