[Bf-docboard] I started rework on the Basics chapters

Gaia gaia.clary at machinimatrix.org
Tue Jan 20 16:47:14 CET 2015

Hi;
Yesterday i have started to do some work on the Basics chapters.
So far i have not done a lot, but i will add more over the next days.

Please get me informed when someone else is already working
on this or plans to make changes or wants to take the task.

I am working on this and all its sub chapters:

   http://www.blender.org/manual/getting_started/basics/index.html

My ongoing changes can be reviewed at any time here:

   http://blender.machinimatrix.org/getting_started/basics/index.html

I can update the official blender manual at any time. Just let me know
when you think my changes are good enough.

btw: I am not sure how i would work with a branch in this case.
Maybe some guidelines for when and where to create a branch,
and how to work with it would be helpful.

thanks
gaia