[Bf-docboard] Building the html pages

Michael J. Fink michael.j.fink at outlook.com
Mon Jan 19 02:32:59 CET 2015

Good afternoon/evening,

I'd also like to recommend online reST editors that can export...

__From HTML to reST (if you know HTML but not reST and wanted to hand off
your product to another person for data-entry)__
https://www.siafoo.net/html.xml

__From reST to HTML (if you wanted to verify the look of the thing and don't
want to bother with installing Python and Sphinx to do that on your local
machine.  The reST code can then be submitted or emailed to another person
to submit.)__
https://www.notex.ch/ (exports as HTML or PDF or just copy the source reST
code you used to make it.)

Respectfully,