[Bf-docboard] What has been done so far....

Abuelo S. B. Chdancer playadance at gmail.com
Wed Jan 14 14:30:27 CET 2015

The technical approach has been to make better the bits that can be made
better by technology. I saw that the new website has a search box and side
panel navigation. I vaguely registered that there's some kind of software
available for editors to get into the website and jiggle around with the
content in some way. Beyond that I haven't a clue what the tech people are
talking about.

I think they have probably done an excellent job.

They have done what is in their power to do, and it seems that they have
copied over lots of the old content as a default because no one has decided
the basics of

what type of manual we want...

what it should contain and essentially

its very purpose.
Somewhere far away on a web server there is a list of poeple who may have
made these decisions, but I am unaware of any of that.

I will circulate a draft soon...