[Bf-docboard] Language code for Traditional Chinese

罗聪翼 congcong009 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 22 06:07:29 CEST 2014

Hi Chia,

I highly agree that there should give a zh_tw language code for blenderwiki while there do only exist a zh_cn page( http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/ZH/Main_Page ). People in Hong Kong or Taiwan could read and understand simple Chinese but many culuture understanding will be more connivence in traditional Chinese. We have the zh_tw and zh_cn i18n translation (https://svn.blender.org/svnroot/bf-translations/branches/) for blender so it is also necessary to create a zh_tw page for blenderwiki.

Good job Chia and it is really happy to see someone would step out to support traditional Chinese!
Cheers,
罗聪翼/Ethan Luo
M: (86)139-8210-2445(GMT+8)
@congcong009 #twitter/facebook/新浪微博