[Bf-docboard] How to upload photos to wiki.blender.org?

Nkansah Rexford nkansahrexford at gmail.com
Thu Dec 13 22:45:35 CET 2012

Hello,

This is my first post to this thread and will wish to make a short intro.
My name is Rexford Nkansah. I live in Ghana. I've been using blender for
over a year now.

Now, I wish to learn how to upload photos to wiki.blender.org? I'm familiar
with platforms like wikimedia and other wikis. But I don't find any upload
link on the site (perhaps im not seeing it)

Please, how do I do that?

I've completed few written tutorials I'll like to add to the 2.6 tutorial
page under modeling.

thanks

rexford

--