[Bf-docboard] Current state of wiki updating.

Kesten Broughton solarmobiletrailers at gmail.com
Sun Aug 26 21:06:59 CEST 2012

Hey wim,

I did a little c++ project adding a Limit Bone Weight on Export tool which
sorts the deform weights and truncates after a specified number.  The
reason is, many game engines will only allow 3 or 4 bone weights per
vertex.  The patch has been submitted and is awaiting review which won't
happen till october probably, but if it fits as a mention in your wiki
page, i could send you the link to my wiki-notes on it.

kesten

On Sun, Aug 26, 2012 at 1:52 PM, Wim Teuling <wfteuling at yahoo.com> wrote:

> I am revising the bevel modifier page, and writing the missing pieces
> about setting weights in limits mode. Also adding a "Units" page, since no
> page seems to exist in the wiki that actually explains how to change the
> units, and where these settings can be changed. I'll finish those tonight,
> and chime in on the blenderwiki channel.
>
> And I am going to address other missing parts, such as an overall panel
> page.
>
> Wim Teuling

Kesten Broughton
President and Technology Director,