[Bf-docboard] Current state of wiki updating.

Wim Teuling wfteuling at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 26 20:52:58 CEST 2012

I am revising the bevel modifier page, and writing the missing pieces about setting weights in limits mode. Also adding a "Units" page, since no page seems to exist in the wiki that actually explains how to change the units, and where these settings can be changed. I'll finish those tonight, and chime in on the blenderwiki channel.

And I am going to address other missing parts, such as an overall panel page.

Wim Teuling