[Bf-docboard] Current state of wiki updating.

Wim Teuling wfteuling at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 27 10:12:07 CEST 2012

Hiya guys,

Could anyone go over my pages, and review/comment on the content I have so far? Also, there doesn't seem
to exist any page explaining about units of measurement in Blender. I propose to add one to the Interface section.

Units page (missing in the documentation):
http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/User:Rayek/Doc:2.6/Manual/Interface/Units

Edited Bevel modifier page (fluffy language removed, grammar mistakes removed, rewritten for the most part,)

http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/User:Rayek/Doc:2.6/Manual/Modifiers/Generate/Bevel

Cheers & Thanks