[Bf-docboard] Blender Reference

Knapp magick.crow at gmail.com
Fri Apr 27 22:41:38 CEST 2012

I did not mean to come off as negative or discouraging, sorry about
that. I have 3 kids and I know just how much time they will absorb. If
it is your will, keep up the good work. I also think talking with the
devs is the way to go. Have you tried reading the code? Code reading
is really not that hard and often things are documented in the
comments, at least enough to give you a clue.

--
Douglas E Knapp

with open source software!

Massage in Gelsenkirchen-Buer: