[Bf-docboard] Blender Reference

Pep Ribal pepribal at gmail.com
Fri Apr 27 19:32:54 CEST 2012

Hi Kesten,

That has been my main concern since some time ago... Instead of
spending hours trying and retrying until you find the logic, a small
conversation with a developer would do. I've asked a few times in the
IRC, and it's difficult to get an answer sometimes.

However, if one developer said to me "hey, I'll be there for you
whenever you need help, on any topic that may arise in your
reference", that would do the magic. As you say, that would even take
work FROM developers, as we would document things that they wouldn't
have to document. If there was a really REALLY good workflow between
coders and documenters, they could even forget about documenting: we
would gladly take the burden!

Regards,

Pep.