[Bf-docboard] Blender Reference

Pep Ribal pepribal at gmail.com
Fri Apr 27 23:03:33 CEST 2012

I have tried, but I really find it very hard; the source code is so
huge, that I don't know how to navigate it. And there are so many
structs and var names, so many arguments in function calls, and so
many functions, that I feel dizzy with a single look.

I agree what I need would be to meet regularly with some patient
developer, and steal a huge amount of time from him, but their time is
very valuable, and I'm not sure they would reckon it's worth spending
it with me. Probably I should prove I am worth, but that would be, I
think, when my project is much more advanced (though I'd need them to
advance faster).

And don't worry, you weren't discouraging, I understood your point ;)

Best,

Pep.