[Bf-docboard] Blender.org education/help section

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Sat May 14 17:30:13 CEST 2011

Hi all,

I need help from volunteers to fix up our education section at
blender.org.
Most of the material there is very outdated... I'd even prefer to
rather remove all 2.4x stuff and add back what's coming available later.

http://www.blender.org/education-help/

Same goes for the tutorial section;
http://www.blender.org/education-help/tutorials/

Especially 'getting started' could use new material here...

Preferably I'd like to see a couple of people to coordinate the entire
education section here with the others. Anyone feeling like accepting
some responsibility?

Thanks!

-Ton-