[Bf-docboard] Please remove pages

mindrones mindrones at gmail.com
Sat May 14 13:19:25 CEST 2011

Hi,

I've removed the pages as you asked.

But, feel free to help with the official script if you want :)

You can come in #blenderpython in the freenode channel, and discuss any
ideas with blender|python devs there.

Or, you can propose scripts and patches in the bf-extensions tracker, at
https://svn.blender.org/svnroot/bf-extensions/

Best regards,
Luca

On 05/13/2011 04:52 AM, Kenji Saito wrote:
> Hello. I was planning to develop a BVH exporter plugin for
> blender2.5. But Blender2.5 already has default BVH exporter,
> and my script is not so good. So I discontinue opening it
> to the public in blender site.
>
> So, could you remove the following pages?
>
> * http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Extensions:2.5/Py/Scripts/Import-Export/BVH_Expoter_A3
> * http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Dev:2.5/Py/Scripts/Import-Export/BVH_Expoter_A3
>
> Sincerely yours,
> Kenji