[Bf-docboard] Wiki - FFMPEG OSX build instructions

mindrones mindrones at gmail.com
Mon Apr 5 15:33:29 CEST 2010

Hi,

http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Meta:Sandbox/Doc:2.5/Building_Blender/Mac/FFMPEG.
 >  The wiki editing guide asks me to post on bf-docboard for review; so
 > it would be great if someone could review it so that I may add it to
 > the actual wiki page.

just update the official page with your text, it's fine (also because it
seems that the other method doesn't work).

Asking for review is a good thing for massive change or re-organization,
if you are sure of what you're doing just edit the pages :)

Regards,
Luca