[Bf-docboard] Syntax highlighting in Blender Wiki

mindrones mindrones at yahoo.it
Thu Apr 1 16:58:38 CEST 2010

Hello,

--- On Tue, 3/30/10, JimmyVolatile wrote:

> Very, very nice. Maybe consider using this snippet of magic CSS to stop
> very long lines protuding through the right edge of the container
> http://snipplr.com/view/10979/css-cross-browser-word-wrap/
>
> Or, use overflow-x:auto; or similar to allow long lines to be contained
> inside the box.

Jimmy that did it! Now <pre> has proper word-wrap in BlenderWiki skin, not only in sysntax highlighted text.

Also, Terry Wallwork has inverted the geshi css of a bunch of languages.

Talking about languages properly CSS'ed for Blender Skin, now we have no less than Python, C, C++, Bash, DOS, INI, PHP, Javascript, CSS, and Text.

Many thanks guys :)

For those interested please have a look here
http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Meta:Guides/Style_Guide/Code#Syntax_highlighting

Regards,
Luca

http://www.mindrones.com