[Bf-docboard] New Animation part

mindrones mindrones at yahoo.it
Sat Apr 3 04:00:18 CEST 2010

Hi Bastien,

--- On Thu, 4/1/10, Bastien Montagne wrote:

> Just a word to let you now I updated the animation
> structure proposal,
> according to my chat with Luca last week:
>
> wiki.blender.org/index.php/Meta:Sandbox/NewAnimation

I'm slowly going through your massive proposal.
I've thinked about it and to me the best thing would be to have this order:

* Rigging
* Contraints
* Animation
So when it comes to Contraints you can easily explain things (even I know
it's a bit of a snake eating its tail :)

So far, I've reviewed the Rigging part, here it is
http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Meta:Sandbox/NewAnimation/Rigging

Tomorrow I'll review Contraints and Animation parts.

For all, the new chapters should be
* Doc:Manual/Rigging
* Doc:Manual/Constraints
* Doc:Manual/Animation
(while right now armatures are inside animation)

If others have time and will to help reviewing, I think this is very much
needed.

Bastien, only advice I'd like to give is please try to contain the number
of words, massive chapters and long pages tend to overwhelm and shy away
people :/
I'm glad you have taken up the challenge, many thanks for your precious
work :)

Regards,
Luca

http://www.mindrones.com