[Bf-docboard] 2.4 manual talk pages cleanup and wikitasks refresh

mindrones mindrones at yahoo.it
Mon Dec 28 21:37:37 CET 2009

Hi,

--- On Mon, 12/28/09, Mike Bonar wrote:

> I started looking through the discussions to see what might
> be involved.  I
> don't suppose there's an easy way to navigate to them
> without having to go
> page >discussion
> >back>next>discussion>back>next...

I've put up this collection of talk pages from Doc:Manual
http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Meta:Wiki_Tasks/Bugs

If someone has time, it would be cool to go over that page and:
- verify reports on relevant talk pages
- take note of real wiki "bugs" on
  http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Meta:Wiki_Tasks
  under the relevant sections as todos
  (please link to the talk page where you've found the report)
- clean wrong or already fixed reports

Also, in Meta:Wiki_Tasks I've prepared a list based on Doc:Manual index,
and inserted wikitasks from 2.49b and 2.48, it'd be useful if someone can
go on and fill in older wikitasks under relevant sections.

That would help a lot when we start the real work on 2.5 docs :)

Best regards,
Luca

http://www.mindrones.com