[Bf-docboard] 2.4 manual talk pages cleanup and wikitasks refresh

Mike Belanger mikejamesbelanger at gmail.com
Mon Dec 28 21:07:53 CET 2009

I don't know of any 'complaints' of the current documentation - but if I notice
something on blenderartist.org - I'll add it.

I definitely think this would be a good time to refresh wiki tasks.
Many people would like to get involved, but lack direction.  But really, anyone can
do it.

Mike Belanger ( Mikahl )
www.watchmike.ca