[Bf-docboard] 2.4 manual talk pages cleanup and wikitasks refresh

Mike Bonar oldpond at gmail.com
Mon Dec 28 02:48:49 CET 2009

On Thursday 24 December 2009 06:09:53 mindrones wrote:
> Hello,
>
> since we're going to use 2.4 manual as a base for 2.5 manual, it would
> useful to clean all the talk pages in Doc:Manual to see if there are
> pending issues.

...snip

I started looking through the discussions to see what might be involved.  I
don't suppose there's an easy way to navigate to them without having to go
page >discussion >back>next>discussion>back>next...

Also, if there is a discussion from say, 2006, is it still considered
relevant? Or would only the discussions from 2009 be important?

It would be handy if you could create a bug for each relevant discussion item,
but unfortunately there's no way to view all the doc related bugs.  Might be
something you want to add to the bug tracker.

Mike