[Bf-docboard] 2.4 manual talk pages cleanup and wikitasks refresh

mindrones mindrones at yahoo.it
Thu Dec 24 13:09:53 CET 2009

Hello,

since we're going to use 2.4 manual as a base for 2.5 manual, it would
useful to clean all the talk pages in Doc:Manual to see if there are
pending issues.

It's very useful to read what people think it isn't clear or covered.
For example some days ago reading some complains in a talk page I've
been amazed to discover that Flymode was quite unexplained so I added
http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Doc:Manual/3D_interaction/Navigating#Fly_mode

Is there anyone interested in preparing a list of talk pages with useful
"complains"? Many things are just fixes, not real wikitasks so shouldn't be
a huge job.

Also, this could be a good timing to refresh wikitasks?
http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Meta:Wiki_Tasks

What do you think?

Btw marry xmas! :)

Regards, Luca