[Bf-docboard] blender.org - communication to mantainers

Mike Belanger mikejamesbelanger at gmail.com
Mon Dec 28 21:17:00 CET 2009

More and more could be absorbed into the wiki.   Some OSS
websites are just that, a wiki.  I think that's a bit extreme - but its a nicer way to maintain
a growing online community.

Extending on that, I think Francesco's idea works.  Many blenderheads have an area of specialty within blender, and subsequently, within the blender wiki too.  It makes sense to maintain your area of specialty within blender, even held responsible for a short term.

Mike Belanger ( Mikahl )
www.watchmike.ca