[Bf-docboard] Textures links on the wiki

will quartz13163 at distanthumans.info
Sun Apr 30 00:23:46 CEST 2006

Ahh...

I see what you mean. I think the original intension was to provide links
to actual textures. Perhaps this section is misplaced and should be
placed somewhere else.

Perhaps we could place it in a new header section called "Resources"
where it could be broken down into something as follows:

Resources
    Textures
    Modeling
    Scripts

What do you think?

-Will (Quartz)

Perhaps we should think an approach dealing with links to external
tutorials verse those hosted directly by the wiki.