[Bf-docboard] Textures links on the wiki

Ewout Fernhout chocolade at extrapuur.nl
Sun Apr 30 12:51:26 CEST 2006

Hello,

> Perhaps we could place it in a new header section called "Resources"
> where it could be broken down into something as follows:
>
> Resources
>     Textures
>     Modeling
>     Scripts

sounds like a good plan! Although I would call it "Models" instead of
"Modeling", which should be in the tutorial section.

> Perhaps we should think an approach dealing with links to external
> tutorials verse those hosted directly by the wiki.

Well basically it's seperated right now, there's "Tutorials" which
contains tutorials on the wiki, and there's "Tutorials/Links", which
is a big list of external tutorials. Or is that not what you meant?

Ewout