[Bf-docboard] Textures links on the wiki

Alastair Mason alabandit at gmail.com
Sat Apr 29 09:47:41 CEST 2006

Greetings

The main header is "Tutorials", but the "Textures_Links" page is a page full
of link to texture hosts, no turorials around (mostly any way). if the
header stated "Tutorials and Links" this would be an accurret reflection on
what the 3 sub pages contained. If you think's its ok as is, then i will
just leave it allown.

thanks
al