[Bf-docboard] Homeless documents and Manual structure

Franz Rogar franzrogar at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 18:57:24 CET 2005

> 1. Homeless documents: Stefano prepared the structure before we
> converted most of it. Because he is the structure owner, I asked him to
> see where these would fit best. IMO, it should be just before the
> lattice animation part, BUT it is much too tutorial like! The most
> important function of the manual is to explain how things work -> the
> next version will be much more like a reference guide. The solid &
> hollow glass part should move to the tutorial section, because it
> doesn't explain any functionality.
I think this is a great idea. Having a reference "gui & cmd" and
another "tutorials (aka Implementations of the reference gui & cmd).

I suggested having all the "tutorials" as "exercices" at the end of
each part (a new section called "Exercices") as "real implementations
of the theory". Maybe, when you finish all exercices is a "game"
(deprecated idea) or an "animation" that makes uses of all "exercices"
(joining them).

It's only a suggestion.

--
Thanks in anyway,