[Bf-docboard] Error in documentation? Friction (softbodies)

Kenneth Styrberg kenneth.styrberg at telia.com
Thu Aug 25 22:03:42 CEST 2005

Hi, I've tried this out also when writing the doc and I did a quick test
now. BUT I tested the Wind force field and its effect on a SoftBody and
the effect is as I wrote in the doc. Your test shows a different
behaviour when using gravity. This might be a bug in the code so we need
the developers to check this.

//Styken