[Bf-docboard] Hello all !

Stefano Selleri stefano.selleri at unifi.it
Fri Aug 19 14:07:24 CEST 2005

Hi!

Welcome back!

I see there is people preferring DocBook :)

I'm not completely with or against any of the two options, but I recognize
that DocBook writers aren't many, and that updating online doc (my task) is
cumbersome with Docbook.
ANyhow your DocBook tut will be very welcome! Expecially if it comes with
tips on style :)

In any case I'll probably drop the PDF doc completely, no need to have it,
HTML is good, and noone is going to *print* 800 pages of badly typesetted
PDF.

I will be at seaside (finally!) the whole next week, with limited internet
access.

I warmly encourage all of you to take a tour to the MediaWiki thing

http://www.vrotvrot.com/blenderwiki/index.php/Main_Page

This is our testbed.

I'm contacting people saying that it will be easy to port all HTML to
mediawiki. In any case we have a major objective in updating reference!

Stefano