[Bf-docboard] Hello all !

Martin Middleton martin.middleton at verizon.net
Fri Aug 19 13:45:13 CEST 2005

Oh my gosh! After months of silence, I'm getting mail from this list again. It's good to be back!

I'm offering my services to write documentation. I can probably provide a few hours per week.
I've been actively tracking changes to CVS and rebuild the current doc regularly.

My vote is: continue with DocBook.

BTW, I've put together a tool that makes it simple for Windows users to create DocBook--actually, it's platform independent In any case, perhaps this will help increase the number of people who want to help contribute to the project but have a hard time doing anything with DocBook. I'll be announcing it in a couple of weeks. (The tool is finished, I just need to complete that pesky user documentation.)