[Bf-docboard] reference update

Pep Ribal Freeware freeware at pepribal.com
Fri Aug 19 09:08:54 CEST 2005

Hi,

this is to let you know that I offer myself to write the English docs as well. I'm Spanish and I'm currently translating the last chapters for the Spanish version of vol I manual. However, I'm a little bit confused about how to prepare the updated English reference doc. As the current documentation refers to older versions, there is quite a bit of undocumented stuff. As I'm not a Blender expert (it's only a few months since I came across the program), I'm not sure how to write these out-of-date or unwritten chapters. I assume the only source is kinda "give-it-a-try" and see how it works? Moreover, I assume reference updating can only be done up to 2.37a, right?

Anyway, here I am. Ready to take any job you wish to assign me. Feel free to ask me ;)

Regards,

Pep.