[Bf-docboard] Hello all !

Stefano Selleri stefano.selleri at unifi.it
Fri Aug 19 08:27:06 CEST 2005

Hi and welcome!

We are currently reviewing current 2.32 guide to match next blender release
(2.4)

The main focus is on updating volume II (reference) I just created an empty
DcBook skeleton for that, but talking around it looks like the MediaWiki
option is still to be considered.

We are quite lacking writers, actually, so I'd be happy if you could help on
the official english docs, rather than translating ;)

For what concerns the plans, well, we have to make this final decision
between DocBook & MediaWiki....

Stefano