[Bf-docboard] Hello back !

SupaDupaFly131 Supadupafly131 at free.fr
Fri Aug 19 11:47:44 CEST 2005

Hi back Stefano, and thanks for your answer ;)

So ok now I see a little more how the board works :p
Yes I could help you with the official english docs, but I dont know if
I'll have much time, well we'll see ;)

But as I went on the project site I saw in the Feature requests that
anybody wanted to have a camera section, so would it be great when I add
one about how to make the camera tracking, what about the lens, to get
it aligned with the view..?

By the way about the decision you have to make up, I think I prefer
DocBook to MediaWiki, but it's just an opinion :p

Regards,
Damien