[Bf-docboard] Hello all !

SupaDupaFly131 Supadupafly131 at free.fr
Thu Aug 18 23:51:53 CEST 2005

Hello all the Blender people !

I'm just new to the bf-docboard project, and I would like to know, at
least a little, how the documentation project works. So what we can do,
what is the todo list, and other useful informations... ?

I'm French so maybe I can help a little bit by translating some
documents too ?

So I just would like to know what I can do for the documentation
project, and to say you that the guide is well done too and it's useful
for everyone ;)

Anyway, I thank you for your answer and just wish you to have a nice day ;)

I dont know if I'll be able to help you much sorry, because I have much
to do for school, but anyway I can give a try I think ;)

So have a nice day and thanks to all again :D

Bye bye,
Damien.