[Bf-docboard] software tools

Landis Fields bf-docboard@blender.org
Sat, 20 Mar 2004 09:31:00 -0000

Luke Stodola (or anyone else that can help),

Ok, I dont comment in the board much anymore because I have come to the
conclusion that I do not understand anything at all regarding all of this
XML and docbook talk!! I have asked before and recieved help from some but
still nothing sticks for me. I would really like to help out but man am I
behind on all of this. Its just that I think that I can do more damage for
the community using XML rather than toying around with the creation of web
and PDF based tutorials. As far as I understand you are all working in some
type of language (XML)which is very flexible and can ultimately end up as a
web tutorial or even part of the official Blender docs....let me know if I
have this much right. Any help on this would be greatly appreciated. I am
just trying to get up to speed so that I can help the community.

Thanks again.

Cheers,
Landis