[Bf-docboard] Thanks for helping with the new 2.3 guide!

Jason Oppel bf-docboard@blender.org
Tue, 25 Nov 2003 21:58:28 -0500

I have my introduction to 3d concepts all but done.  I've just been polishi=
ng it for the past weeks.  If you like I could post it for inclusion in t=
his version of the Blender Manual or it could wait until the next edition=
.  Whatever you guys think is best.

Sorry if I missed this version of the manual.  I didn't realize a release w=
as so close at hand! :)

Thanks,
Jason <Pato>

-----Original Message-----
From: bf-docboard-request@blender.org
To: bf-docboard@blender.org
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2003 12:00:01 +0100
Subject: Bf-docboard digest, Vol 1 #294 - 2 msgs

thank you for offering but the text is 98% complete...
I and Ton only miss to write the introduction :)

You might guess this since the campaign started.

Nevertheless I'm collecting artwork for the color pages inset! And
you are an excellent artist. I would love to include
one of your Airman images!

Stefano
-Jason <Pato>