[Bf-docboard] Re: Thanks for helping with the new 2.3 guide!

Stefano Selleri bf-docboard@blender.org
Wed, 26 Nov 2003 08:32:19 +0100

Landis,

B@rt handled me the whole Art Festival submissions,
so your airman_12_ammocan.jpg is already int the
group. I will mail you (and the others) formal
request later this week.

The other two images are very interesting from
an artist's concept point of view, expression etc.
So, if the 16 pages allow I might include the
expressions too, unless you want to send me something different.

The guys doing DTP will have final word on how many
of the selected images will be printed. All of the selected
will be in the accompanying CD, of course ;)

Stefano