[Bf-docboard] Typos

Matt Ebb bf-docboard@blender.org
Sun, 23 Nov 2003 00:25:17 +1100

Does the manual need more help proofreading?

In the example images at the e-shop, I can already see a bunch of
grammar errors, for example,

"This sequence, which let you select a group of vertices..."
--> "This sequence, which lets you select a group of vertices..."

"Since version 2.3 blender has a Mesh Undo feature. pressing UKEY in
EditMode makes Blender Undo last mesh..."
--> "Since version 2.3, Blender has a Mesh Undo feature. Pressing UKEY
in EditMode makes Blender Undo the last mesh..."

"...revert to the previously saved state is to ss ESC..."
--> "...revert to the previously saved state is to press ESC..."