[Bf-docboard] Re: Thanks for helping with the new 2.3 guide!

Felix Rabe bf-docboard@blender.org
Fri, 21 Nov 2003 23:04:43 +0100

Hi Ton!

Ton Roosendaal wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Also on behalf of Stefano I want to thank you for helping making the
> new 2.3 guide! The book is currently being designed, and hopefully
> printed before the end of the year.

Thanks to both for remembering me.  :)

> The least I can offer you is a free copy of the guide, ...

Well, I'm a very passive member of everything regarding Blender - I have
blender.org in my "News" tab collection that I open once a day and I'm
subscribed to bf-docboard (bf-committers too, but that's currently
switched off for me (did I set that?)) and that's it - and I did not do
much more than talking you into using DocBook (o; .  But at least it
seems to have worked out well, I'm quite grateful for that fact.

I'll wait a litte time before accepting your offer, since I want to see
how well the copies sell first (the more you sell, the less it should
hurt you sending me one for free, I think).  I would buy two copies
right now if I had the money... (;

But thanks a lot for the offer.

cu & have a nice weekend! :)

- Felix