[Bf-docboard] enumeration of chapters

Bart Veldhuizen bf-docboard@blender.org
02 Jan 2003 08:12:05 +0100

On Tue, 2002-12-31 at 16:33, Felix Rabe wrote:

> > I think you can auto-generate this with DocBook. I'm not sure how
> > though. Let's hope Carsten jumps in here :)
>
> Well - does my dbxmlenv not do that?  (Could well be...)  In that case,
> shall I incorporate some cool stylesheets (XSLT and CSS) to polish it up
> a bit?  (I did that at least for two documents in the past, so it should
> be lying around somewhere on /dev/hda[1-7] or in my backups :o).)
>
> In any case, it's "just" setting a few variables per XSLT.  I hope you
> won't mind me doing it not before next year :).

It is a setting in DocBook and there is a standard way to change docbook
environment variables and I think we should implement that instead of
changing 'just' your environment. I'm using a clean docbook setup on
linux here, so I'm not sure if I could use your changes?

Bart

--
Bart Veldhuizen <bart@vrotvrot.com>