[Bf-docboard] chapter_mesh_modelling

Alex Heizer bf-docboard@blender.org
Tue, 31 Dec 2002 11:40:38 -0600

--------------080509010101060008010804

Yeah, that's great! His post had been mentioned earlier, so I went back
and looked for it. I got the impression that the publisher was more
interested in taking whatever this team came up with and publish it, but
that may have been me misinterpreting it! That is even better news than
what I interpreted it to be!

Alex

Bart Veldhuizen wrote:

>On Tue, 2002-12-31 at 01:41, Alex Heizer wrote:
>
>>It's all a matter of convenience. If there's a binary available, I
>>won't build from sources. Likewise, if I need to spend my time
>>downloading hi-res images, then blowing out black and color inkjet
>>cartridges at $25 each (while taking extra amounts of my time), it's
>>better for me to make do with the okay online version and put the book
>>(which comes bound with a nice glossy cover) on my birthday or
>>Christmas list. :)
>>

>I guess you're right about that. In any case, did you notice Ton's post
>about a publisher being interested in 'the Blender Bible'? They want to
>publish the manual that we are working on. Since we are working under an
>open license, they would also be required to send their edits and
>improvements back to us.
>
>Bart

--------------080509010101060008010804

<head>
</head>
Yeah, that's great! His post had been mentioned earlier, so I went back and
looked for it. I got the impression that the publisher was more interested
in taking whatever this team came up with and publish it, but that may have
been me misinterpreting it! That is even better news than what I interpreted
it to be!<br>
Alex<br>
Bart Veldhuizen wrote:<br>

--------------080509010101060008010804--