[Bf-docboard] chapter_mesh_modelling

Karsten Dambekalns bf-docboard@blender.org
Sun, 29 Dec 2002 17:08:31 +0100

On Sam, Dez 28, 2002 at 05:42:48 +0100, Bart Veldhuizen wrote:

> Nah! When I look at your images now I think that you don't need to be
> able to read the buttons in the screenshot anyway - the main shape is
> all that matters right? I'll scale them down a bit and we should be ok.

On this page there is a nice explanation why scaling images
(i.e. screenshots) is often a bad idea...

 http://typo3.org/doc+M50a99b8e5d8.0.html

See the part titled "Scaling images" a bit down the page.

I can't see any reason why the PDF gets that big in size, but I hope
there will be some other solution than making the images really
small...

Regards,
Karsten
--
Don't worry. We can all be idiotic for 3 days and then have
a bright 5 minute stretch. Mine was half an hour ago.

And next one is on 2004.                  (Martin Langhoff)