[Bf-docboard] chapter_mesh_modelling

Alex Heizer bf-docboard@blender.org
Sun, 29 Dec 2002 10:50:43 -0600

--------------080304080200030102040305

Someone earlier mentioned that OpenSource PDFers don't have the best
compression. Is that what everyone's using? Has someone tried using
Distiller? I haven't had much experiencemaking PDFs, but I'm about to
get a new Mac with the full Acrobat and can play around with making PDFs
if someone wants.

Alex

Karsten Dambekalns wrote:

>On Sam, Dez 28, 2002 at 05:42:48 +0100, Bart Veldhuizen wrote:
>
>>Nah! When I look at your images now I think that you don't need to be
>>able to read the buttons in the screenshot anyway - the main shape is
>>all that matters right? I'll scale them down a bit and we should be ok.
>>

>On this page there is a nice explanation why scaling images
>(i.e. screenshots) is often a bad idea...
>
> http://typo3.org/doc+M50a99b8e5d8.0.html
>
>See the part titled "Scaling images" a bit down the page.
>
>I can't see any reason why the PDF gets that big in size, but I hope
>there will be some other solution than making the images really
>small...
>
>Regards,
>Karsten

--------------080304080200030102040305

<head>
</head>
Someone earlier mentioned that OpenSource PDFers don't have the best compression.
Is that what everyone's using? Has someone tried using Distiller? I haven't
had much experiencemaking PDFs, but I'm about to get a new Mac with the full
Acrobat and can play around with making PDFs if someone wants.<br>
Alex<br>
Karsten Dambekalns wrote:<br>

--------------080304080200030102040305--