[Bf-docboard] Help in translations to offer ...

Satoshi Yamasaki bf-docboard@blender.org
Sun, 29 Dec 2002 09:17:30 +0900

Hi,

> > I wish to help the Blender project. My idea was eventually to help with
> > translation of the documentation. I'have good knowledge in french (this
> > is my "natural" language) and I can understand english well (don't
> > worry, I better understand english than I write it).
> >
> > Don't know if you have already a translation team , but maybe someone
> > can get in touch with me...
>
> Thanks for the offer! We haven't formed any translation teams yet
> though. It's difficult enough to get a good version in English out :)
> The issue has been discussed though and it WILL be tackled soon enough.

I want to translation documentations to Japanese too, and I have a (stupid)
question. May I show that translated documentation(XML and HTML) to  anyone
that isn't this mailing list members?(e.g. put that on my site)

Thank you.

P.S.
Ton, I'm sorry that I've translated Blender Foundation news and ohters
without your permission if you were offend for it...