[Bf-docboard] Help in translations to offer ...

Bart Veldhuizen bf-docboard@blender.org
29 Dec 2002 09:07:14 +0100

Hi Satoshi,

On Sun, 2002-12-29 at 01:17, Satoshi Yamasaki wrote:

> I want to translation documentations to Japanese too, and I have a (stupid)

Thanks! We will contact you as soon as the translations start.

> question. May I show that translated documentation(XML and HTML) to  anyone
> that isn't this mailing list members?(e.g. put that on my site)

Sure! The Blender Project is working under 2 Open software licenses. You
can find more information here:

http://download.blender.org/documentation/html/a1549.html

> Ton, I'm sorry that I've translated Blender Foundation news and ohters
> without your permission if you were offend for it...

Ton offended by spreading Foundation news? I would be very surprised :-)

Cheers,

Bart

--
Bart Veldhuizen <bart@vrotvrot.com>