[Bf-docboard] Update

Bart Veldhuizen bf-docboard@blender.org
28 Dec 2002 20:29:57 +0100

Hi Alex,

On Sat, 2002-12-28 at 19:51, Alex Heizer wrote:

> I can work on some stuff. For example, I can do a Quickstart tutorial
> (Introduction section) if nobody's working on it already. I'd like to
> help out with any Mac OSX oddities and variations, such as
> <option>-<mouseclick> to restrict movement or scaling along an axis,
> rather than middle-button-click. I can work on some Mesh Modeling
> (Editmode, Extrude, Proportional editing tool) and/or Animation
> (Keyframe or Path) pages, as well, if nobody is working on them.
> Although these have a great basis already from the text in the book.

Cool! Either of these topics are still available, so the choice is
yours.. Maybe we can create some OS-specific chapters to capture the
oddities of each? We can later re-use those issues in other chapters,
but also as stand-alone chapters it would make great material. I can add
something to the table of contents if you like.

> Any word of the return of a Linux browser plugin?

Not yet..

Bart

--
Bart Veldhuizen <bart@vrotvrot.com>